Sydneys Best Pest Control ZERO German Cockroach Policy
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
If we do not eradicate your German cockroaches within three attempts, the rest of your treatments are free till they are!
If you do not see a reduction, even after the 1st attempt, we will refund your money.
We ask you the following questions:
- Have you been doing your pest control on a monthly basis, or any other cycle and you still have German cockroaches?
- Is your pest control company still giving excuses, why it’s your fault that you have a pest problem?
- Does your pest control company have you in a locked in a contract?
- Do you pay the pest control company before they do the job?
- Is your pest control company still using old technology to try and get rid of your German cockroaches?
- Does your pest control company hire salespeople to convince you to use them?
- Is your pest control company a national or multinational, where profits are put first before a good service and their bottom line is more important than achieving results for you?
- Does your pest controller say, “I have been in the game for over 20 years, I know what I am doing, I have always done it this way.” AND YOU STILL DO NOT SEE RESULTS?
- Is your pest controller, still using powder around motors and electricals to eradicate your German Cockroaches?
- Do you see a different pest technician between visits?
If you have answered yes to any or all of the above, then it is time to call Sydney’s Best Pest Control.
ZERO German Cockroach Policy
Our vast experience in treating properties in the commercial food industry has resulted in:
- Less frequent pest control visits,
- Proven results in eradicating German cockroaches .
General Information for Food Industries
Sydney’s Best Pest Control would like to remind you to check the following areas for cleanliness, sanitation and for signs of pest infestation in these areas.
The presence of any pests in a food handling premises is unacceptable.
The risks posed by pests include:
The spread of disease
All pests are unhygienic. They travel through filth, grime and often through sewers and before they even get to your place of business they are covered and are a living transport system for organisms just waiting to move onto the next host, your food!
The organisms can be transferred to food and utensils through the pests’ urine, their droppings and by them just walking by or eating from your food. It has to be mentioned that some of these organisms can cause salmonella, dysentery, diarrhoea, and many other illnesses.
Damage to property
Pest activity could not only damage your foodstuffs but cause damage to a building structure.
Structural components such as walls, doorframes, skirting boards and more are highly likely.
Other materials that can be damaged by pest infestations include wires and cables, upholstery and similar materials, books, and even food containers.
Contamination of work surfaces and foodstuffs
Contamination could occur without your knowledge as pest activity is heightened at night.
When the shop is dark and quiet, the pests decide to come out and play.
Adverse public opinion and loss of reputation
Picture this, your restaurant is full, your customers are sitting down enjoying their meal when someone sees a German cockroach, a mouse or rat.
With the advance of social media these days you can almost be assured within seconds rumours begin to spread, your business is named and shamed.
Your business will become the next hot subject across peoples Facebook status’s which as you know, will result in unpaid meal tickets, lost customers, visits from the local health official and in the worst-case scenario – a lawsuit.
DON’T TAKE THE RISK
ZERO German Cockroach Policy
‣ Alarm — loss of customer and employee trust
‣ Damage — to goods, foodstuffs, your health, and hygiene reputation.
‣ Legal — failure to comply with OH&S legislation.
‣ Cost – Replacement of damaged machinery, fines may be applicable if infestation is discovered on health inspection
Steps to Take :
‣ Identify the pest issue
‣ Identify the source and extent of the infestation level
‣ Arrange immediate treatment by qualified technicians
‣ Regular inspections by qualified technicians
Long Term Management
There are three keys to effective pest management, prevention & sanitation, detection, and chemical control.
- Sanitation can reduce feeding and breeding sites
- Chemical control is the most effective way to eliminate a pest infestation
- Treatments are carried out with low toxic and non-toxic procedures and techniques
- Hygiene and sanitation levels must be above standards to help us integrate a pest management program to suit you
- Cleaning of drains, removal of rubbish, sealing of cracks and devices will help keep a pest free environment in and around your food production areas.
What are some of the percussions that restaurateurs can do to prevent a pest outbreak?
- Call Sydneys Best Pest Control to arrange a time to come out to your premises and provide you with a care plan to prevent future outbreaks.
- Keep up to date with your regular appointments.
- Make sure that all areas are to be cleaned at the end of each day.
- Put all food away in appropriate containers at the end of each day.
- Monitor and inspect regularly so you are aware if there is any pest harbouring in your premises.
It is vital that every business has a pest control management system in place in order to eradicate and prevent pests from re-entering your premises.
Sydney’s Best Pest Control listen to their customers’ needs and customises a care plan that tailors to the needs of each business.
There has been a recent interest in government bodies regarding food hygiene as there has been many reported cases of food poisoning from customers. These government bodies hold unscheduled inspections to businesses who are in the food industry. If found guilty of poor hygiene and pest present you can get a hefty fine, be jailed and can also be placed on the NSW Food Authority website.
- Hygiene on a commercial site is essential. Ensure all rubbish areas are regularly cleaned & rubbish is disposed of correctly
- Spillages should be dealt with in a timely manner to ensure pest food sources are removed
- Cracks and crevices should be sealed; this will stop pests harbouring in these areas
- Pest sighting registers should be made available to all team members to report any pest sightings
- All commercial owners should ensure their staff are educated on pest issues and their responsibilities
If you think this offer is too good to be true, trust us when we say WE STICK BY OUR WORD!
To arrange a FREE consultation or FREE onsite quote call us on 1800 819 189, our name says it all Sydney’s BEST Pest Control
ZERO German Cockroach Policy
Further Reading :