School Pest Control Services
Pest Control in schools is a serious matter considering you have a large group of children in relatively small area and there is an abundance of food consumed in the school grounds daily.
During wet weather children may need to eat their recess and lunch indoors and around the school grounds on fine day means that there is a high chance of drink spillages, food & crumbs falling onto the ground. Due to this fact there is an increased risk of pests becoming attracted to these areas.
How do I get rid of pests in my premises ?
Call Sydneys Best Pest Control for a FREE no obligation quote on 1800 819 189
With over 20 years of experience working with all types of school facilities , we understand how important a pest free environment is for your staff & students
What YOU can do!
- Empty garbage properly
- Make sure not to leave garbage unsealed overnight
- Trim back vegetation
- Pick up any discarded litter
- Implement a long-term pest control management program
Long term Integrated Management Program
There are three keys to effective pest management, prevention & sanitation, detection and chemical control.
- Sanitation can reduce feeding and breeding sites.
- Chemical control is the most effective way to eliminate a pest infestation
- Treatments are carried out with low toxic and non-toxic procedures and techniques.
- Hygiene and sanitation levels must be above standards to help us integrate a pest management program to suit you.
- Cleaning of drains, removal of rubbish, sealing of cracks and devices will help keep a pest free environment in and around your food production areas.
What Pests can affect schools?
Where do pests hide in schools ?
- Staff Rooms
- Lunch Areas
- School Hall
- Bin Areas
What damage can pests cause in a school?
Pest activity in a school can disrupt classes and take away valuable learning time for students.
Pests can cause damage to building structure. Structural components such as walls, doorframes, skirting boards.
Other materials that can be damaged by pest infestations include wires and cables, upholstery and similar materials, books, and even food containers
Why choose Sydneys Best Pest Control?
We understand the need for discreet and fast responses, Sydneys Best Pest Control offer effective treatment programs tailored to your needs.
Designed programs offer Economical treatments that:
- Minimise health issues
- Limit disruption to staff and clients
- Sydneys Best Pest Control have trained and experienced technicians who work discreetly.
- Out of hours visits are available if required, at a time to suit you.
Health & Safety documentation as required, including:
- Risk assessments
- MSDS Data sheets
- Log books
- Contact details
- Locked bait boxes ensuring safety.
- Dedicated staff to answer any queries you may have.
- No automated service, No call centre, just a friendly voice at the end of the phone