Public Housing & Retirement Homes Pest Control Services
With the safety and well-being of your tenants on the line, don’t let pest control go to the wayside.
Sydneys Best Pest Control can give you peace of mind as we work together to protect tenants from harmful pests, and the integrity of your property from harm.
How do I get rid of pests in my premises ?
Call Sydneys Best Pest Control for a FREE no obligation quote on 1800 819 189
With over 20 years of experience working with all types of Public Housing & Retirement Home facilities , we understand how important a pest free environment is for your staff & clients.
What YOU can do!
- Do not ignore tenant complaints of pests or bites
- Ensure tenants dispose of empty packaging and boxes and away from the property
- Ensure tenants dispose of garbage properly
- Make sure tenants are not to leave garbage overnight
- Implement a long-term pest control management program
Long term Integrated Management Program
There are three keys to effective pest management, prevention & sanitation, detection and chemical control.
- Sanitation can reduce feeding and breeding sites.
- Chemical control is the most effective way to eliminate a pest infestation
- Treatments are carried out with low toxic and non-toxic procedures and techniques.
- Hygiene and sanitation levels must be above standards to help us integrate a pest management program to suit you.
- Cleaning of drains, removal of rubbish, sealing of cracks and devices will help keep a pest free environment in and around your food production areas.
What pests that can affect tenanted properties?
There are several pests that affect both the tenant and the property such as:
What are the consequences of pest infestations?
Common household pests seem harmless, but the consequences of pest invasions can include the spread of illnesses and ruining the integrity of food stored on the premises.
Pests that affect the integrity of the infrastructure include:
These pests not only devalue the property but can also cause structural damage.
They can also cause damage to the exterior of the home, and to the electrical wiring of the property.
What areas are most at risk of pest invasion?
- Washing areas
- The exterior of the homes
- Timber components of the property
Why choose Sydneys Best Pest Control?
We understand the need for discreet and fast responses, Sydneys Best Pest Control offer effective treatment programs tailored to your needs.
Designed programs offer Economical treatments that:
- Minimise health issues
- Limit disruption to staff and clients
- Sydneys Best Pest Control have trained and experienced technicians who work discreetly.
- Out of hours visits are available if required, at a time to suit you.
Health & Safety documentation as required, including:
- Risk assessments
- MSDS Data sheets
- Log books
- Contact details
- Locked bait boxes ensuring safety.
- Dedicated staff to answer any queries you may have.
- No automated service, No call centre, just a friendly voice at the end of the phone.