Pharmaceutical Industry Pest Control Services
Each year, pests cause large economic loses in the pharmaceutical industry. Contamination of pharmaceutical raw materials, medicines and medical devices destroys goods, causes production losses, and could result in a loss of customer trust.
Sydneys Best Pest Control maintain a strict policy for protecting high dependency manufacturing sites.
Providing effective pest control to ensure the protection of all your pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
How do I get rid of pests in my premises ?
Call Sydneys Best Pest Control for a FREE no obligation quote on 1800 819 189
With over 20 years of experience working with all types of Pharmaceutical Industry facilities , we understand how important a pest free environment is for your staff & clients.
What YOU can do!
- Do not ignore signs of pests
- Dispose of empty packaging and boxes and away from the property
- Dispose of your garbage properly
- Make sure not to leave garbage overnight
- Wipe up spills as they happen
- Mop the floor daily
- Implement a long-term pest control management program
Long term Integrated Management Program
There are three keys to effective pest management, prevention & sanitation, detection and chemical control.
- Sanitation can reduce feeding and breeding sites.
- Chemical control is the most effective way to eliminate a pest infestation
- Treatments are carried out with low toxic and non-toxic procedures and techniques.
- Hygiene and sanitation levels must be above standards to help us integrate a pest management program to suit you.
- Cleaning of drains, removal of rubbish, sealing of cracks and devices will help keep a pest free environment in and around your food production areas.
What Pests can affect the pharmaceutical Industry?
What are areas are at risk?
- Shared staff facilities
- Production areas
- Storage facilities
- Goods receiving and shipping departments
- Parking facilities
- Waste collection areas
What are the Consequences of pest infestations for pharmaceutical businesses?
Prevention of Pest infestations from occurring in any pharmaceutical business is essential.
Businesses may be affected by a host of different pests depending on the product type and the stock of raw materials.
Product pests, such as moths or beetles contaminate raw materials with their eggs or excrement.
Insects like ants or flies contaminate the production process due to the fact they are attracted to materials that contain sugar.
The Australian Department of Health states:
“Strict and effective measures should be taken to prevent rodents, vermin, birds, pets and pests from entering the pharmaceutical building
Failure to do so compromises the medicine/therapeutic goods being produced, thus the safe
Why choose Sydneys Best Pest Control?
We understand the need for discreet and fast responses, Sydneys Best Pest Control offer effective treatment programs tailored to your needs.
Designed programs offer Economical treatments that:
- Minimise health issues
- Limit disruption to staff and clients
- Sydneys Best Pest Control have trained and experienced technicians who work discreetly.
- Out of hours visits are available if required, at a time to suit you.
Health & Safety documentation as required, including:
- Risk assessments
- MSDS Data sheets
- Log books
- Contact details
- Locked bait boxes ensuring safety.
- Dedicated staff to answer any queries you may have.
- No automated service, No call centre, just a friendly voice at the end of the phone.