Local Government Pest Control Services
We understand that your Community and their safety comes first.
As a local council, you have the responsibility for providing a safe, clean and enjoyable place for your community to live and work.
Pests in your public areas and council facilities, is the last thing you want.
Importantly, these environments are ideal for pests to thrive with viable nesting areas that provide shelter, food & water.
In this difficult habitat, you need the experts in pest control.
The pest control issues that arise in local government properties are just as diverse as the communities they support.
How do I get rid of pests in our community ?
Call Sydneys Best Pest Control for a FREE no obligation quote on 1800 819 189
With over 20 years of experience working with all types of accommodation facilities , we understand how important a pest free environment is for your staff & clients.
What YOU can do!
- Prevent pests entering the premises in the first place
- Keep all external doors closed when not in direct use
- Seal all cracks and crevices where pests may enter or find harbourage !
- Thorough Cleaning
- Remove all food sources likely to attract pests
- Make sure you are cleaning all areas
- Clean Garbage Area
- Keep garbage areas clean
- Store all waste within the garbage bins
- Keep the garbage bin lids closed !
- Minimise the amount of boxes
- Fix leaking plumbing quickly
- Keep streets and parks free from garbage
- Implement a long-term pest control management program
Long term Integrated Management Program
There are three keys to effective pest management, prevention & sanitation, detection and chemical control.
- Sanitation can reduce feeding and breeding sites.
- Chemical control is the most effective way to eliminate a pest infestation
- Treatments are carried out with low toxic and non-toxic procedures and techniques.
- Hygiene and sanitation levels must be above standards to help us integrate a pest management program to suit you.
- Cleaning of drains, removal of rubbish, sealing of cracks and devices will help keep a pest free environment in and around your food production areas.
What pests are commonly found in government buildings & local areas ?
What are the consequences of a pest infestation?
Local Governments have a duty to protect and serve the people living in their communities.
An untreated pest infestation can risk the spread of harmful bacteria thus increasing the risk of infection throughout the community.
Councils risk backlash from residents if they believe that their work and living community is deteriorating due to their community being overrun by pests.
Why choose Sydneys Best Pest Control?
We understand the need for discreet and fast responses, Sydneys Best Pest Control offer effective treatment programs tailored to your needs.
Designed programs offer Economical treatments that:
- Minimise health issues
- Limit disruption to staff and clients
- Sydneys Best Pest Control have trained and experienced technicians who work discreetly.
- Out of hours visits are available if required, at a time to suit you.
Health & Safety documentation as required, including:
- Risk assessments
- MSDS Data sheets
- Log books
- Contact details
- Locked bait boxes ensuring safety.
- Dedicated staff to answer any queries you may have.
- No automated service, No call centre, just a friendly voice at the end of the phone.