Health & Beauty Sector Pest Control Services
Businesses in the health and beauty sector, pest management is important to prevent pest infestations before they arise.
Health regulations clearly state that pest control measures must be in place to ensure a safe environment for staff & clients.
How do I get rid of pests in Health & Beauty Salons?
Call Sydneys Best Pest Control for a FREE no obligation quote on 1800 819 189
With over 20 years of experience working with hair salons, beauty salons, gyms, spas, and many other health and beauty establishments we understand how important a pest free environment is for your staff & clients.
What YOU can do!
- Eliminate water and food
- Clean all areas in your store
- Throw away left over food
- Dispose of your garbage properly
- Make sure not to leave garbage overnight
- Wipe up spills as they happen
- Mop the floor daily
What Pests can affect health & beauty salons?
Why Do Cockroaches Appear Near Wash Basins & waxing stations?
In hair salons where water access is freely available German cockroaches tend to group near the basin areas.
Hot wax basins in beauty salons are also an area German cockroaches are attracted to due to the warmth of the appliance.
What damage can pests cause in the health and beauty sector?
Pests can be a health hazard, some can cause damage to electrical cabling, piping, wood and plastic which can have a devastating effect in both costs and property damage.
Why choose Sydneys Best Pest Control?
We understand the need for discreet and fast responses, Sydneys Best Pest Control offer effective treatment programs tailored to your needs.
Designed programs offer Economical treatments that:
- Minimise health issues
- Limit disruption to staff and clients
- Sydneys Best Pest Control have trained and experienced technicians who work discreetly.
- Out of hours visits are available if required, at a time to suit you.
Health & Safety documentation as required, including:
- Risk assessments
- MSDS Data sheets
- Log books
- Contact details
- Locked bait boxes ensuring safety.
- Dedicated staff to answer any queries you may have.
- No automated service, No call centre, just a friendly voice at the end of the phone.