Health & Aged Care Industries Pest Control Services
The safety and wellbeing of your patients are of the utmost importance due to the nature of health/aged care facilities, and the risk of your image.
Protect your health or aged care facility by choosing Sydneys Best Pest Control as your partner in pest prevention.
How do I get rid of pests in my health or aged care facility ?
Call Sydneys Best Pest Control for a FREE no obligation quote on 1800 819 189
With over 20 years of experience working with all types of health & aged care facilities , we understand how important a pest free environment is for your staff & clients.
What YOU can do!
- Do not ignore patients’ complaints of pests or bites
- Dispose of empty packaging and boxes and away from the property
- Dispose of your garbage properly
- Make sure not to leave garbage overnight
- Wipe up spills as they happen
- Mop the floor daily
- Educate your staff
- Implement a long-term pest control management program
Long term Integrated Management Program
There are three keys to effective pest management, prevention & sanitation, detection and chemical control.
- Sanitation can reduce feeding and breeding sites.
- Chemical control is the most effective way to eliminate a pest infestation
- Treatments are carried out with low toxic and non-toxic procedures and techniques.
- Hygiene and sanitation levels must be above standards to help us integrate a pest management program to suit you.
- Cleaning of drains, removal of rubbish, sealing of cracks and devices will help keep a pest free environment in and around your food production areas.
What pests are commonly found in health & aged care facilities?
What are the consequences of a pest infestation health & aged care facilities?
Health and aged care facilities have a responsibility to protect their patients and their staff by taking the appropriate measures for pest prevention. The presence of pests on your property is unacceptable by patients, employees and government standards.
It is important to remember that pest infestations are not only unpleasant but may also have significant consequences such as:
- Drop in the number of patients
- Damaged image and reputation
- Intervention by food hygiene or governmental authorities
What areas of the health or aged care facility is most at risk?
Healthcare facilities are most commonly affected by pests, such as cockroaches, ants, silverfish, drain flies and rodents. Pests most commonly occur in areas where they can find food, shelter, and water.
The facility areas most at risk include:
- Kitchen or catering facilities
- Patient facilities
- Parking facilities
- Waste collection areas
- Rodents may damage stock, wiring or other items, which puts the patient and staff’s safety at risk.
Why choose Sydneys Best Pest Control?
We understand the need for discreet and fast responses, Sydneys Best Pest Control offer effective treatment programs tailored to your needs.
Designed programs offer Economical treatments that:
- Minimise health issues
- Limit disruption to staff and clients
- Sydneys Best Pest Control have trained and experienced technicians who work discreetly.
- Out of hours visits are available if required, at a time to suit you.
Health & Safety documentation as required, including:
- Risk assessments
- MSDS Data sheets
- Log books
- Contact details
- Locked bait boxes ensuring safety.
- Dedicated staff to answer any queries you may have.
- No automated service, No call centre, just a friendly voice at the end of the phone.