Accommodation Facility Pest Control Services
The only guests you want to stay on your premises should be welcomed guests!
Accommodation facilities should be vigilant when it comes to pests and owners and managers have a responsibility to provide their guests with a safe & pest-free environment.
How do I get rid of pests in my premises?
Call Sydney’s Best Pest Control for a FREE no-obligation quote on 1300 760 045
With over 20 years of experience working with all types of accommodation facilities, we understand how important a pest-free environment is for your staff & clients.
What YOU can do!
- Do not ignore guest complaints of pests or bites
- Dispose of empty packaging and boxes and away from the property
- Dispose of your garbage properly
- Make sure not to leave garbage overnight
- Wipe up spills as they happen
- Mop the floor daily
- Educate your staff on bedbugs
- Implement a Bedbug Response Plan
- Implement a long-term pest control management program
The long term Integrated Management Program
There are three keys to effective pest management, prevention & sanitation, detection, and chemical control.
- Sanitation can reduce feeding and breeding sites.
- Chemical control is the most effective way to eliminate a pest infestation
- Treatments are carried out with low toxic and non-toxic procedures and techniques.
- Hygiene and sanitation levels must be above standards to help us integrate a pest management program to suit you.
- Cleaning of drains, removal of rubbish, sealing of cracks, and devices will help keep a pest-free environment in and around your food production areas.
What Pests can affect accommodation facilities?
Where do pests hide in accommodation facilities?
Many rooms situated in any type of accommodation facility contain kitchenettes & bathrooms which can harbour cockroaches.
External factors can attract rodents, spiders & Ants, however, the biggest concern for most accommodation properties would be bedbugs.
- Under and behind:
- electrical appliances
- heating appliances
- cooking appliances
- Near bathrooms
- Under and in boxes, packaging and food storage containers
- Inside wall cavities
- In cracks and crevices
- Behind Equipment
What damage can pests cause in an accommodation facility?
Pest Activity, especially bedbug activity can severely harm your reputation leading to loss of profit. Pests can cause damage to the building structures. Structural components such as walls, doorframes, skirting boards, and more are highly likely.
Other materials that can be damaged by pest infestations include wires and cables, upholstery and similar materials, books, and even food containers
Why choose Sydney’s Best Pest Control?
We understand the need for discreet and fast responses, Sydney’s Best Pest Control offer effective treatment programs tailored to your needs.
Designed programs offer Economical treatments that:
- Minimise health issues
- Limit disruption to staff and clients
- Sydneys Best Pest Control have trained and experienced technicians who work discreetly.
- Out of hours visits are available if required, at a time to suit you.
Health & Safety documentation as required, including:
- Risk assessments
- MSDS Data sheets
- Log books
- Contact details
- Locked bait boxes ensuring safety.
- Dedicated staff to answer any queries you may have.
- No automated service, No call centre, just a friendly voice at the end of the phone.
- Ants (21)
- Bedbugs (18)
- Bees (21)
- Beetles (6)
- Behaviour (1)
- Birds (2)
- Bites (23)
- Boats (3)
- Book Lice (3)
- Bugs (70)
- Cicadas (1)
- Client story (5)
- Cockroaches (26)
- Commercial (108)
- COVID-19 (2)
- Disease (6)
- Drain Flies (2)
- eastern suburbs (65)
- Education (14)
- Fleas (15)
- Flies (15)
- Food (8)
- Funny (5)
- Furniture (6)
- Garden (7)
- General Pest (146)
- Gutter (1)
- Health (10)
- Home (10)
- Infestation (1)
- Insects (104)
- Kitchen (6)
- Mice (22)
- Mosquitoes (25)
- Moss (1)
- Mouse (19)
- Nests (4)
- Pest Control (178)
- Pests (142)
- Pets (6)
- Phobias (6)
- Plague (4)
- Rats (29)
- Residential (161)
- Restaurant (23)
- Retail (14)
- Rodents (23)
- Science (1)
- Silverfish (4)
- Spiders (23)
- Spring Pests (7)
- Sting (10)
- Swarm (3)
- Termite (20)
- Ticks (10)
- Tips & tricks (56)
- Travel (5)
- Wasps (13)
- Weather (5)
- Wood Borers (6)
- Yachts (2)